Terms and agreement before registration
Conditions of purchase
- Prices of goods are with taxes.
- Delivery takes place throughout the country. The price of delivery depends on the value of the order, as well as the current situation on the transport market. Seller can estimate the price based on the rates prevailing on the day of purchase, but this price is indicative and updated in the days before shipment.
- The buyer must ensure free access to the site for trucks and pallet unloading. The Seller should be informed of any transport difficulties (e.g. islands, mountainous areas, streets difficult to access), preferably before placing the order. The delivery terms will then be agreed individually.
- The buyer must make full payment for the order before shipment of goods.
- All products are delivered on pallets. The order is sent in parcels which are protected against adverse effects of weather conditions. The number of packages depends on the size of the building or order.
- It is recommended to prepare a suitable place to store packages before delivery.
- When the order process is completed and the goods are packed, the Seller will contact the Buyer to determine the date of delivery. When receiving the order, the Buyer is required to sign a confirmation of delivery to the carrier.
- Unloading of goods takes place in a suitable place as close as possible to the delivery address indicated by the Buyer. If the access conditions prevent free and safe reaching the destination or if there is a risk of damage to property, the driver of the vehicle has the right to stop the vehicle in a permitted place without endangering other road users.
- The offered goods are brand new and covered by a 60-month manufacturer's warranty.
- The goods are made of high quality wood and the production process is carried out in accordance with high quality standards.
- In the event that the Buyer receives an order with a factory defect, he has the right to claim to the Manufacturer. This process takes place in accordance with the provisions of applicable law and the terms of the warranty.
- Claims under the warranty are limited to replacement of defective parts. Product defects must be reported immediately.
- Upon receipt of the order, please carefully check its contents in the presence of the driver of the shipping company.
- Any comments on the packages (visible damage, opening, etc.) should be written in the form of damage protocol in the presence of the driver delivering the order and then immediately contact the Seller.
- The buyer is obliged to keep the documentation attached to the order.
- Buyer must provide the required building permits and designs of necessary works.
- If the Buyer has ordered a building without additional impregnation, he is obliged to match the properties of the paints, which will ensure a long life of the walls after painting.
- The warranty does not cover:
- differences in the shade of wood which result from variations in the wood structure and do not affect its durability,
- the characteristics of the wood as a natural material (depending on the prevailing weather conditions, the wood may crack or dry up to 7%),
- wooden elements that contain gaps or cracks, which are a natural effect related to the operation of the wood, the regulation of its humidity, but do not affect the structure of the building,
- wooden elements containing knots, which may fall out but which do not pose a threat to the stability of the building,
- slightly deformed wooden elements that do not affect the quality of assembly,
- roof boards and floor boards that may have small unplastered areas, colour differences or minimal defects,
- claims due to inadequate installation of the building as a result of an improperly prepared foundation (concerning the execution of the foundation/suitable base),
- claims due to deformed buildings as a result of inadequately prepared foundations (regarding the execution of the foundation/suitable base),
- claims arising from the implementation of changes to the design/construction on one's own initiative (changes to the shape of wooden elements, including doors and windows, inappropriate treatment of the wood, too rigid fixing of connecting strips, etc.),
- damage resulting from improper installation and maintenance of the building:
- improper preparation of the foundation base (leveling, foundation stability),
- damage to any element of the structure (impact, cutting, pressing),
- cutting, overheating or tearing of the roof covering (shingles, roofing felt, metal sheet tiles),
- inadequate coating of paint/stain to protect against the harmful effects of sunlight and moisture,
- damage caused by force majeure (natural disasters, e.g. lightning, hurricane, tornado, flood).
- The basis for claiming the guarantee is the correct impregnation of the wooden building (including its elements). It is therefore recommended to do the following:
- choose the right paint and use it according to the recommendations,
- carry out impregnation within a maximum of 7 days after completion of assembly,
- immediately (preferably within 3 days after impregnation) send a photo confirming that this has been done, together with the product (paint) specification to the Seller's e-mail address as provided in the Contact section.
- Due to the nature of raw wood, complaints of wooden buildings (including their components), which are not impregnated, will be rejected in advance.
- In order to make a complaint, please contact the Seller at the address indicated in the Contact section. The content of the e-mail should contain contact details and the order number, as well as a description of the situation along with photos depicting the defect. It is recommended to prepare documentation of the building, which the Buyer received on the day of delivery.
- All defects of the structure, which will be recognised by the Manufacturer as a warranty case, will be resolved (replaced or repaired) within 30 days after the official report received by the Manufacturer. The contents of the construction kit packages must therefore be checked immediately, but no later than 30 days after receipt of the order.
- The order is packed in such a way as to reduce the risk of damage during transport. The downside of such a solution is limited breathing and control of the wood. Due to the characteristics of the raw material, delivery and installation should be done immediately after packing the order. Long-term storage of the order in the factory packaging is not recommended.
Right of withdrawal
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days of placing an order without giving any reason.
- The Buyer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance in relation to:
- contract for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Buyer, and the Buyer has been informed before the provision of services that after the Seller's performance he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract,
- contract in which the price or remuneration is dependent on fluctuations on the financial market, over which the Seller has no control, which may occur before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract,
- contract, in which the subject of the performance is a non-prefabricated item, its production took place according to individual arrangements between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The right of withdrawal expires after 14 days of placing an order. To exercise the right of withdrawal must be notified to the Seller by e-mail to the address indicated on the Contact tab.
- To comply with the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient to send information to the Seller before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.
Effects of withdrawal
- If the right of withdrawal is exercised, the contract shall be considered not concluded.
- Payments made by the Buyer during this period will be refunded no later than 14 days from the date of notice of withdrawal. Reimbursement will be made using the same method of payment, unless the Parties under individual arrangements agree otherwise.
By placing an order, the Buyer declares that he has read and accepts the above conditions of purchase and warranty.
Any questions and doubts regarding the products and the conditions of purchase and warranty should be sent to the e-mail address in the Contact section.